Watercolor Flower Temporary Tattoo Set One by Lena Fedchenko
Watercolor style flower temporary tattoo set by Lena Fedchenko.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos
|6 x 2
|2.4 in / 6 cm (height)
|Rose, forget-me-not, lavender, orchid, poppy, peony
Are you thinking about getting a flower tattoo? If you’re considering a colorful, realistic flower tattoo, Lena Fedchenko’s flower temporary tattoo collection will let you try out various options before you get inked. This collection is a great way to experiment with placements and colors while exploring the meaning of each flower before making your final choice.
A talented tattoo artist from Russia, Fedchenko is known for her nature-inspired designs and use of the watercolor technique. In recent years, she has become particularly well-known for her flower tattoos, with many of her clients traveling to Russia to benefit from her careful work.
Fedchenko employs a unique style in her designs. Her tattoos are created from small details in order to produce a realistic effect that captures the details of each flower. Her designs are created in the watercolor style and she incorporates a wide use of color into each one.
Our watercolor flower temporary tattoo set was created in collaboration with Fedchenko and includes her rose, forget-me-not, lavender, orchid, poppy, and peony designs. When you purchase these eco-friendly fake tattoos, you’ll get two of each version, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend