Wisdom Begins In Wonder Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Wisdom begins in wonder' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3.6 in / 9 cm (width)|
Socrates, known as one of the fathers of Western and moral philosophies, was one of the greatest minds of his generation. The Athens-born philosopher is credited for several contributions to our identity as humans, including profound quotes that serve as a spark for our curiosity.
Our wisdom begins in wonder temporary tattoo captures Socrates’ philosophy while also serving as a symbol of the wearer’s natural inquisitiveness.
This beautiful tattoo features a hand-written script design that’s minimalist and stylish at the same time, so it’s perfect for people of all ages. It’s ideal for individuals that are looking for a perceptive, plastic-free temporary tattoo that doesn’t contain any toxic materials. Additionally, this non-permanent piece is made using recyclable paper, so you can recycle leftover waste to minimize your environmental impact.
Simply put, the phrase wisdom begins in wonder represents the idea that asking questions is the best way to get answers. Wise individuals have acquired knowledge thanks to their innate inquisitiveness, and according to Socrates, their drive to find answers is the spark that leads to real wisdom.
If you’re looking for a philosophical and meaning-packed non-permanent design, our wisdom begins in wonder temporary tattoo is a great alternative for your next piece.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend