Semi-Permanent Fine Line Dandelion Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style dandelion two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.3 in / 3.4 cm (height)|
While some might view the humble dandelion as an ordinary garden weed, many of us are delighted by its presence. Perhaps this stems from a childhood obsession with plucking up dandelions in order to make a wish before dispersing their seeds into the wind. Or maybe it’s because we appreciate the symbolism of these common flowers.
Our semi-permanent fine line dandelion tattoo depicts a single seed head with a few of its puffs floating away on a gentle breeze. With the common pastime of making a wish before blowing the seeds into the wind, our dandelion long-lasting temporary tattoo could be used as a symbol of good luck or wishes coming true.
You could also choose our eco-friendly dandelion two-week tattoo for some of its other symbolism, including strength, vitality, and the ability to thrive in difficult circumstances. Of course, you might adore this design simply for its whimsical beauty.
Whatever your motivation, you’re going to love trying out placements with this dandelion seed semi-permanent tattoo, which comes in a set of two. Designed to stay on your skin for 2 weeks or more, this is truly the best way to try before you buy. If you like this design, you may enjoy our semi-permanent dandelion seed tattoo as well.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend