Small Unalome Lotus Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Small unalome lotus two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
If you’re thinking about getting an unalome inked on your skin, then you’ll love our small unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo. Featuring an elegant portrayal of this ancient symbol, our unalome and lotus long-lasting temporary tattoo offers you the ideal way to try out this design before making a commitment.
It is impossible to trace the exact origin of this fascinating symbol, but we do know it appears in the ancient writings and artworks of both the Hindu and Buddhist religions. With its flowing curves, lines, and dots, it's easy to see why this symbol has been featured in artwork and tattoos around the world.
You may be interested in our small unalome 2-week temporary tattoo because of your religion or spiritual beliefs. The unalome is said to represent the journey we take through life as we seek to achieve enlightenment. The twists, turns, and loops represent the struggles we experience before finally reaching enlightenment, which is represented by the straight line and dots.
Our eco-friendly unalome + lotus two-week tattoo incorporates the beautiful lotus flower into the design to imbue it with additional symbolism important to these religions. This design comes in a set of two, so you can try out placements before getting inked. If you prefer a larger design, we also have this larger unalome lotus semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend