Tiny Minimalist Cross 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent little minimalist cross 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)|
The cross is one of the most popular tattoo designs among Christians looking for a universal symbol of their faith. Our tiny minimalist cross 2-week temporary tattoo lets you try out this powerful symbol before getting inked.
Our skin-friendly, plant-based ingredients allow this tiny cross two-week tattoo to last on the skin for about 14 days - much longer than an average fake tattoo! This makes it the perfect way to ensure that this is the right choice before getting inked.
For Christians around the world, this plastic-free minimalist cross 2-week tattoo is a symbol of faith and salvation. It represents the sacrifice Jesus made for humanity and serves as a reminder of his teachings.
Our tiny minimalist cross two-week fake tattoo is often used as a symbol of hope and strength. It may be seen as a symbol of strength in adversity or a reminder to stay positive in the face of hardship. With so many incredible meanings, it’s no surprise that this motif is so popular. For something with a more substantial appearance on the skin, we recommend this small bold cross semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend