Watercolor Poppy Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor style poppy flower temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Used by many as an offering to help their loved ones achieve a peaceful journey to the afterlife, the poppy represents peace, death, and sleep. Designed by the talented Russian artist Lena Fedchenko, our watercolor poppy temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for anyone wanting a realistic, colorful representation of a poppy on their body.
Packed with a mound of detail in both the flower and stalk, our watercolor poppy temporary tattoo was created using vibrant and non-toxic red, green, and black ink. Designed to be the perfect ecological alternative, our biodegradable temporary tattoos are great for the eco-conscious among us as they come in 100% paper packaging.
Wanting to share your new artwork with friends and family? If so, you’re in luck! Our watercolor poppy temporary tattoo comes in packs of three so you can enjoy matching designs. Best of all, these temporary tattoos are a great alternative for anyone wanting to try out designs on different parts of their body before getting a permanent piece. You also have the option to opt for a smaller version of this beautiful creation.
If you love the poppy flower and all of its symbolism, our watercolor poppy temporary tattoo could be the piece that you’ve been longing for!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend