Crossed Arms Woman Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Crossed arms woman temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 5 cm (height)|
Tukoi Oya, a Melbourne-based tattoo artist, is known for her distinct style and eye-catching designs. One of her favorite elements to incorporate in her designs is the female body, as seen in this crossed arms woman temporary tattoo. We designed this temporary tattoo in collaboration with Tukoi, to give you the opportunity to experience her unique style!
Our sustainable crossed arms woman fake tattoo is a minimalist depiction of a woman seated with her arms crossed over her leg. The curving lines of the design enhance the femininity and allure of this fake tattoo.
Further adding to the appeal of this image is Tukoi’s decision to use a flower to create the woman’s leg. Flowers are symbols of beauty, growth, and pleasure, making them a fitting motif to include in Tukoi’s lady with crossed arms sticker tattoo.
If this is a design you’re interested in, you’ll be pleased to hear that it comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend. Want to see more of these incredible designs? Be sure to check out this collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend