Mountain River Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Mountain river temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (height)|
Tukoi Oya, a young tattoo artist from Australia, is celebrated for her distinctive, thought-provoking designs. Our mountain river temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three, is a great example of the style that she is known for.
When placed on the skin, our environmentally-friendly mountain river fake tattoo has the appearance of a doodle sketched on the skin. This is because Tukoi frequently utilizes the handpoked style to give her designs a distinct style and personal touch.
This design celebrates the majesty and mysteries of nature. Tukoi’s mountain and river sticker tattoo features a mountain range, consisting of three mountains, behind a river. In the foreground, we see a branch with leaves, while a crescent moon and sun appear in the background.
Mountains are ancient structures that are thought to symbolize strength, eternity, and our journey from life to death. Rivers are classic symbols of one’s life path. As such, this design seems to reference our own personal and unique journeys. If you’d like to try out more of these eye-catching fake tattoos, be sure to check out this full collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.