Blue Fish Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Watercolor blue fish temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Koi or goldfish tattoos are commonly chosen to represent perseverance. You might get a fish tattoo to demonstrate that you are in the process of overcoming difficulties in your life or to show that you have already succeeded in overcoming them.
The position of the fish in tattoo art can change the meaning of the tattoo. Pointed upstream, a goldfish depicts that you are battling against obstacles. On the other hand, when you have overcome your struggles and are going with the current, you might choose to position the fish downstream.
Created by talented South Korean tattoo artist Zihee, this blue fish temporary tattoo is perfect for someone who is looking to invoke masculinity, peace, or tranquility. Are you thinking about getting a blue koi tattoo? This one comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend! We also offer an orange goldfish temporary tattoo designed by Zihee.
Each of the tattoos in our collection is created using eco-friendly materials, including soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives. We are proud to say that our plastic-free fake tattoos and packaging are made using 100% recyclable materials!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend