Fine Line Bouguereau's The First Kiss Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style L'Amour et Psyché, enfants temporary tattoo. The original artwork is an oil painting by Bouguereau, mistakenly named as The First Kiss.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
William Bouguereau’s painting L'Amour et Psyché, Enfants is one of the most replicated pieces of art in the world, showing up anywhere from coffee mugs to tattoos. If you are drawn to the striking image of Cupid and Psyche as infants locked in an embrace, then you’ll love our Bouguereau The First Kiss temporary tattoo.
Our temporary tattoo features a fine line, minimalist depiction of this famous work of art that focuses on the infants themselves. By putting these protagonists front and center, our fine line The First Kiss fake tattoo draws attention to the theme of this story.
For many, our sustainable Bouguereau sticker tattoo will serve as a reminder of the danger of jealousy, as well as the power of love to overcome all obstacles. Of course, you might be attracted to this design simply because you adore the cherubic faces of these affectionate infants.
Arriving in a set of three, our First Kiss by Bouguereau adhesive tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try out placements before getting inked. You could also consider matching tattoos with your bestie or soulmate. If you’re looking for a design that features an exact replica of the painting, then you’ll love this full-color version of our Bouguereau The First Kiss temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend