Handwritten Font Amor Fati Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
“Amor Fati” temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (width)|
The Latin expression amor fati represents a way of thinking that helps many people lead more fulfilling lives by accepting their own fate or destiny. For anyone considering getting these impactful words inked on the skin, our handwritten font ‘amor fati’ temporary is the ideal way to try out this design before committing.
Our handwritten ‘amor fati’ fake tattoo features an expression associated with the Stoic school of thought. Literally translated as "love of fate," it can also be understood to mean "acceptance of fate." The Stoics believe that we should accept whatever happens, good or bad, with equanimity and that resisting one’s fate is futile and only leads to frustration and anxiety.
Today many people interpret this eco-friendly ‘amor fati’ sticker tattoo differently. The philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche encouraged an exuberant affirmation of life in all its struggles and joys. For Nietzsche, this was not a passive acceptance of whatever happens but an active embrace of all the challenges and contradictions that make up human existence.
While accepting one’s fate may seem like resignation or complacency, truly embracing and loving all that happens offers us an opportunity to grow and enjoy a more fulfilling life. Grab a set of these three handwritten ‘amor fati’ fake tattoos to try out these powerful words. For a different font, we also have this ‘amor fati’ temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend