Om Mandala Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ornamental style lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
An important symbol in Eastern religions, the mandala is a beautiful and fascinating design that makes a striking and meaningful tattoo. It’s a fairly popular design today, with many people choosing to get a mandala tattoo to represent their spiritual journey.
Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, and Shintoism all used mandalas as a tool to enhance the meditative state. The design itself is meant to represent an imaginary place that your mind should dwell during meditation. In this way, mandalas are used as a spiritual tool to help create a sacred space for meditation and induce a trance-like state.
The creation of the design can be a form of meditation in itself. The intricate workings of the mandala represent the spiritual journey, moving in layers from the outer being to the inner core. If you are attracted to this tattoo concept, you will appreciate our om mandala temporary tattoo, which features a classic ornamental lotus with the Sanksrit word for “om” at its core.
Designed in the fine line style, this design has an elegant and enchanting appearance. The shape of our design follows the classic style, with three parts to represent the three syllables of the word om. It comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to experiment with this design before committing to permanent ink. We also offer a temporary tattoo that features only the word om, as well as a more elaborate mandala fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend