Sanskrit Symbol for Breathe Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Om unalome semi-permanent tattoo. The symbol is also know as the ancient Sanskrit Symbol for Breathe.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||3 in / 7.4 cm (width)|
The image depicted in our Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ semi-permanent tattoo has been showing up in more and more places in recent years. And tattoos are one of the forms in which we are seeing it most frequently!
Our eco-friendly Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ long-lasting tattoo is ideal for anyone considering getting this symbol inked on their skin. We created this 2-week tattoo from a unique blend of skin-safe gardenia juice, which allows it to sink into your skin and stay in place for around 14 days.
While many believe this design represents an ancient symbol, we cannot be 100% sure that this is accurate. However, we see several similarities between our Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ semi-permanent temporary tattoo and other important spiritual symbols, such as the Unamole and Om.
For example, the curving loops and dots resemble an Unalome, a traditional Buddhist symbol representing the path from birth to enlightenment. At the same time, the curves and shape of our Sanskrit symbol for ‘breathe’ long-lasting fake tattoo show a remarkable similarity to Om, which is used as a mantra in meditation. Whether or not this design is 100% historically accurate, it is a meaningful and important symbol for many people. We also offer this Om semi-permanent tattoo for anyone who prefers a more traditional design.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend