Small Heart Semicolon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small semicolon heart temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
In recent years, there has been a surge in the popularity of semicolon tattoos as more and more people learn about this important symbol of mental health and well-being. For anyone seeking out a unique twist on this meaningful design, we suggest our plastic-free small heart semicolon temporary tattoo.
In 2013, Amy Bleul started Project Semicolon to commemorate the loss of her father to suicide. By encouraging people to draw this punctuation mark on their skin, she hoped to bring awareness to mental health issues. Our small heart semicolon fake tattoo reflects this message but includes a tiny heart instead of a dot.
This small heart semicolon sticker tattoo is a powerful symbol of hope and resilience. For many, it represents a second chance at life, a chance to start again after overcoming a difficult situation. It’s also a sign of the strength that comes from unity, emphasizing the importance of coming together in times of hardship.
For those who have struggled with mental health issues, a small heart semicolon temporary tattoo can remind them that they are not alone and that there is always someone there to support them. By choosing this design, the wearer may show their deep love and compassion for family or friends with mental illness. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s perfect for sharing and trying out placements. For the more traditional version, check out our tiny semicolon fake tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend