Woman From The Behind Temporary Tattoo by Tukoi - Set of 3
Woman from behind temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Tukoi|
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Tukoi Oya is a talented, young tattoo artist from Melbourne, Australia who is known for her distinctive style and use of symbolism. She frequently incorporates feminine symbols and motifs into her designs, as seen in this woman from behind temporary tattoo.
This design features the outline of a woman viewed from behind. She faces towards the sun, giving the impression that her head is surrounded by a halo. Referencing enlightenment and female intuition, our woman from the behind fake tattoo will have an eye-catching appearance on your skin.
This design also shows two plants, growing alongside the woman. Plants are frequently used as symbols of growth, nurture, and beauty. Our eco-friendly woman from behind sticker tattoo showcases Tukoi’s unique, handpoked style and will have a powerful impact when viewed on your skin.
Arriving in a set of three, our woman from behind adhesive tattoo is the ideal way to try before you buy. If you love this design, be sure to check out all the incredible options on offer in our full collection of Tukoi temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend