Minimalist Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist four leaf clover temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.3 in / 0.8 cm (width)|
When it comes to lucky symbols in the western world, the four leaf clover reigns supreme. Many of us have fond childhood memories of the hours we spent hunting for a lucky clover. Whether we found one or not, a fun-filled afternoon on the hunt for magic is something that remains in our minds forever.
Our four-leaf clover temporary tattoo is the perfect design for anyone who wishes to invite a bit of luck - or maybe a touch of childhood whimsy - into their lives. While there are a wide variety of clover tattoo designs available, our minimalist four-leaf clover fake tattoo is ideal for those who prefer a simple design. If you prefer a full color version, check out our watercolor four leaf clover fake tattoo!
There are many stories about the association between four-leafed clover and good luck. One legend claims that Eve brought one of these lucky clovers with her when she and Adam were banished from the Garden of Eden. In Ireland, four-leaf clovers are associated with the ancient Celts, who believed these rare beauties contains magic powers and were capable of protecting a person from evil and bad luck.
Whatever your motivation, our minimalist four-leafed clover temporary tattoo provides you with the best way to try before you buy. This design comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements, share with a friend or try out matching tattoos! Looking for the three-leaf variety? We also offer a three-leaf clover sticker tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend