Watercolor Flower Temporary Tattoo Set Two by Lena Fedchenko
Watercolor style flower temporary tattoo set by Lena Fedchenko.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer||Lena Fedchenko|
|Nº of tattoos||12 x 2|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
|Flowers included||Daisy, Lily Stargaze, Sunflower, Magnolia, Lotus, Frangipani.|
Lena Fedchenko is a talented tattoo artist from Moscow, who is known for her unique watercolor style. Her tattoos feature beautiful scenes from nature that most frequently contain intricate floral motifs. She has made a name for herself thanks to this distinctive style that emulates a watercolor painting with many different shades and colors. Each of her tattoos contains painstaking detail and vibrant colors to bring them to life.
If you’re a fan of this style, you will love our watercolor flower temporary tattoo collection, created in collaboration with Fedchenko. It contains unique designs, each featuring a different type of flower. You’ll get two of each fake tattoo, so you can try out placements or share one with a friend.
The flowers included in this lovely floral fake tattoo collection include a daisy, stargazer lily, sunflower, magnolia, lotus, and frangipani. Each of these elegant designs features a colorful flower atop a green stem with leaves, giving it a realistic, life-like feel.
Whether you are a fan of Fedchenkos or simply love flower tattoos, you will adore this collection of watercolor flower temporary tattoos! It’s the ideal way to experiment with this style before committing to permanent ink. Need more of Fedchenko’s incredible designs in your life? Check out our original collection of Fedchenko temporary tattoos here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend